• All dogs must be registered and have paid admission to play in the park.
• All dogs must be at least four months of age.
• All dogs over 8 months of age must be spayed or neutered. No dogs in heat.
• All dogs must be current on vaccinations. Please upload vaccination records online via our registration page prior to arrival.
• All dogs must be off-leash at all times in the park.
• No retractable leashes are allowed anywhere in the Brew Park.
• By entering the yard, you permit Brew Park staff (Park Rangers) to handle your dog and break up any fights that may ensue.
• Two dogs maximum per Human.
• If innappropriate behavior is observed, dog(s) may be pulled from the pack and Park Rangers will do whatever they have to do to prevent the behavior from reoccurring (time-out, redirect behavior, etc.).
• No pooping in the park, if your pet has an accident, or even if they do it on purpose, please pick up after them.
• No digging holes or damaging park turf, plants, or property.
No Means No
Rough play is acceptable as long as it is consensual.
Mounting should be discouraged as it is generally not enjoyed by the dog being mounted.
• Park Rangers are trained to read signs of aggression before a dog fight starts, but fights cannot always be prevented. Park Rangers will restrain your dog in whatever way necessary in order to prevent or break up a fight.
IF ANY OF THESE BEHAVIORS PERSIST, WE MAY CALL YOU TO SUPERVISE YOUR DOG OR YOU MAY NEED TO REMOVE YOUR DOG FROM THE PARK (NO REFUNDS).
• No pooping or making a mess in the park, pick up after yourself and your dog.
• Make sure you are checking on your dog(s) periodically if you are not in the park.
• Keep track of your leash. Brew Park is not responsible for lost leashes.
• Please open only one gate at a time and watch for escape artists when entering and exiting.
• Dogs must be “on leash” when exiting the Dog Park. No retractable leashes.
No Means No
• Children under 18 may be in the Barkery but are not permitted in the dog park.
• We make no promises of being "family friendly" so children under 13 are strongly discouraged from being on the premises.
• No smoking inside or outside
• No outside food, drinks, glass containers, dog toys, or treats are permitted.
• No leaving the property without your dog.
• Brew Park management staff has the right to refuse service to any guest for any reason.
• Brew Park is not responsible for any injury, illness, or damage caused on our premises, and all humans are responsible for their dogs.
• If your dog causes any damage to a person or property by nipping, biting, or otherwise, you are responsible.
• Treat the staff with respect and be courteous to others enjoying the park.
IF ANY OF THESE BEHAVIORS PERSIST, WE MAY CALL YOUR MOM TO SUPERVISE YOU OR YOU MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE PARK (NO REFUNDS).